Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thing #10

Hot Text - http://www.sparklee.com




Glogster is a great place to let your creativity flow. I tried to embed the Glogster poster I made into my blog, but you could only see half of it---the poster was too large. Instead, I just made a print screen and saved it as an image; then uploaded it as an image. Did anyone have success in embedding a Glogter? If so, let me know how you did it. Also, I registered for an educational account and received 100 student accounts. Let’s see how I can incorporate this in my social studies class. I played with Dumpr and Big Huge Labs also, but really like Glogster the best.

P.S. My 100 free student accounts will go unused because I found out today at school that my district blocks Glogster. How sad!
GOOD NEWS: While reading the blog A Bellieful to Digest, I found out that the Glogster Edu has a separate URL, and now my students can access it! Thank you Bellieful!

No comments:

Post a Comment